Wednesday, January 14, 2015

SK CALENDAR OF ACTIVITIES

Publishing herewith are some features of the Calendar of Activities for the forthcoming February 21, 2015 Special Sangguniang Kabataan (SK) Elections.


FEBRUARY 21, 2015
SANGGUNIANG KABATAAN ELECTIONS

CALENDAR OF ACTIVITIES

January 22-February 21, 2015 

- Appointment and Hiring of New Employees is Prohibited

- Raising of funds thru dances, lotteries, cockfights, etc. is prohibited.

(January 22, 2015 – March 2, 2015) Reset to February 6, 2015 to March 2, 2015 by Comelec Resolution No. 9928 dated January 22, 2015
- ELECTION PERIOD
  • Illegal release of prisoner, carrying of firearms or other deadly weapons, use of security personnel or bodyguards by candidates, organizing or maintaining reaction or strike force or similar forces is prohibited.
  • Transfer or detail of officers and employees in the civil service including public school teachers is prohibited.
February 7,9,10, 2015  

- Filing of Certificate of Candidacy

February 11-19, 2015 

- Campaign period

- Removing, destroying, obliterating, defacing, tampering or preventing distribution of  lawful election propaganda is prohibited.

- Construction or maintenance of Public Works is prohibited

February 20, 2015 - Eve of Election Period

- Campaigning is prohibited

February 21, 2015 - ELECTION DAY

February 22, 2015 - Filing of Statement of Contribution & Expenditures (SOCE)



Please observe all prohibited acts during election period.


No comments:

Post a Comment

VOTERS' PLEDGE

I am a Responsible and Principled Citizen.

I will educate myself and others about the issues at hand so that my vote is a meaningful and relevant exercise of my right of suffrage.

I pledge to vote for candidates who will abide by the duly constituted rules on campaigning because I understand that those who refuse to obey the law in the little things are not likely to obey the law in the more important things;

I pledge to vote for candidates who, by word and action, renounce violence, coercion, vote-buying, and corruption as means for getting elected;

I pledge to vote for the candidates who listen to their constituents and are responsive to the needs and aspirations of those they seek to represent;

I pledge to vote as my conscience dictates in all elections.

I make these promises freely and upon my honor.

(This Voter Pledge was read at the Unity Walk of 13 January 2013, by COMELEC Commissioner Elias R. Yusoph)

SOURCE: NAMFREL